Your Voice Tells Your Story with guest Katherine Scott
Every person’s life is a rich history of stories and your voice tells your story each time you speak. The sound of your voice is influenced by the perceptions you have about yourself and they, in turn, influence how listeners perceive you. The source of your perceptions comes from all the experiences that make up your life story.
To fully access the authenticity of your voice, the sound by which you communicate your story to the outside world must come from your inner being.
In this seminar we explored your voice on two different levels: the actual sound of your voice, and the compelling story or purpose you express with it. We investigated what you can do to integrate those two levels.
During the teleseminars, we examined the following questions:
- What is your voice story?
- What is a voice field and how do you find yours?
- What’s in the gap between your thoughts and your spoken words?
- How do you authentically align your voice with your self?
- How do you achieve both power speaking and power listening?
- How do you build confidence and deal with performance anxiety?