Come with your ideas and questions, and walk away with a class design of your own!
A good class design allows:
- students to learn with ease
- teachers to speak with skill, comfort and centeredness
- both to build a trusting business relationship which can continue long after the class ends
For many years, I was the International Director of Education for a software company and creating new educational class was what we did, day in and day out. I have studied the structure, process, and psychology of good adult educational design and am happy to share my knowledge with you and to help you create an outstanding class for your own students!
In this 4-week teleclass, you will learn:
- the psychology of how adults learn
- how to design a structured, multidimensional live workshop or teleclass
- how to construct lessons and lesson plans for optimum student learning
- the art of creating powerful exercises
- how to discover the needs of your students
- how to make your lessons interactive so adults won’t be bored
- how to conduct post-class evaluations to give you valuable feedback
- the easy way to convert lessons and exercises from a live class format to a teleclass format (and vice versa)
Come with your ideas and questions, and walk away with a class design of your own, ready to teach!
- You’ll get access to my private Student Website, where you’ll have even more information on all aspects of designing, great workshops and teleclasses.
- Personal input from me on your homework assignments…apply what you learn each week, submit it to me, and I’ll review and give comments & feedback.
This 4-week teleclass series begins June 20.
Instructor: Karyn Greenstreet
Registration fee: $169
This class WILL be recorded, so if you miss a session you will be able to download the recordings and listen at your convenience.
For more information and registration:
Looking forward to hearing from you in class and learning together!
Category: Passion For Business News, Upcoming Classes & Teleseminars