What’s New in SEO 2012
(Or How to Recover from Panda and Penguin)
Google updates their search engine ranking algorithm often. In the past 3 months, they updated it NINE times!
You need to keep up with the rules about what Google likes and doesn’t like about your website, in order to get high rankings for your chosen keywords and get seen by prospective customers.
Google made two major changes, code-named Panda and Penguin that took one of my websites from a #1 ranking to a #44 ranking – ouch!
Things that used to work in SEO no longer work.
Get this free recording of my live teleseminar, and listen in as I review the new rules of SEO and how you can recover from the Panda and Penguin updates.
You Will Learn:
- How to see if you’ve been hit by Panda or Penguin
- What are the new rules of SEO
- How can you fix your site
- What you can do in the future to make sure you comply with Google’s guidelines
- How incoming links (backlinks) may be killing your rankings
Got Questions about SEO?
There will be plenty of time during the teleseminar for your questions. That way, we can make sure you get the information you need about SEO and your website.
Get the Teleseminar recording here:
Leave a Reply
Category: Internet Marketing