If your website is not giving you the results you want, or if your business has grown and changed over the past few years, many business owners start asking, Should I redesign my website now?
Your website is the front door by which your customers enter. If it’s amateurish, hard to read, difficult to navigate, or poorly designed, your customers will walk right out the door without looking around. The professionalism you display on your website leads to trust and respect; customers are looking for legitimate people to do business with.
The quiz asks questions like:
- Are you getting prospects, leads and sales from your website on a consistent basis?
- Have your business offerings changed since the last time you designed your site?
- Are your high-traffic pages easy to find?
- Can customers find you via search engines?
- Does your text appeal to your target audience?
Here’s a self-quiz to help you figure out if it’s time to get a website facelift:
(Note: the quiz is in PDF format so that you can print it out and take it offline.)
3 Responses to “Self-Quiz: Is It Time to Re-design Your Website?”
Category: Internet & Social Media Marketing, Website Planning