Adding mastermind groups to your existing service offerings, or simply setting one up for your personal use, will help you grow yourself and your business.
The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion.
Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and idea-generating colleagues.
If you are new to mastermind groups, this introductory level class is for you.
In this online, self-study program, you will learn how to:
- Help people distinguish between a mastermind group, group coaching, and training classes
- Pick what type of people should attend your mastermind group
- Choose to facilitate, participate, or both
- Select your mastermind group’s niche and type
- Decide where to hold meetings
- Determine if your group should be free or paid
- Create meeting agendas
- Prepare for your first meeting
- Write group guidelines
- Choose among basic masterminding techniques
- Determine why mastermind groups fail — and what you can do to ensure the success of your group
For more information and registration:
Create success. Start a mastermind group today! 🙂
2 Responses to “Start a Mastermind Group Today Self-Study Program”
Category: Upcoming Classes