by Alan Weiss
"A profoundly practical guide to all consultants who wish to grow their practices."-Thomas R. Horton, Chairman Emetrius, American Management Association.
Smaller staffs, greater job complexity, and higher performance goals are boosting the demand for consultants. Updated, with new information on handling competition, high-tech consulting, and media positioning this acclaimed how-to resource gives consultants the tools and advice they need to grow a firm that rakes in a $1 million a year. Step by step it shows how to raise capital, reel in new clients, set fees, accelerate growth, and more.
by C.J. Hayden
Get Clients Now empowers readers with its 28-day plan for energizing their marketing efforts and dramatically increasing their client base. With over 100 tactics, tools, and foolproof recipes customizable for any professional service business, this new edition is powered up with road-tested strategies for relationship-based marketing in the Internet age, plus proven techniques for overcoming the fear, resistance, and procrastination that block effective action. Readers will learn:
- how to choose the right marketing tactics for their situation and personality
- a foolproof method to diagnose exactly what is missing in their marketing and how to fix it
- how to use the latest Internet marketing techniques like e-zines, search engine optimization, and blogging
- hands-on approaches for replacing unproductive cold calling with the power of relationship marketing
- and much, much more!
by Alan Weiss
Value-Based Fees shows consultants how to easily and adroitly educate clients about value determining worth and consequent investment. Unlike the contingency fees of attorneys, Weiss explains, his technique is about establishing a win-win dynamic with clients, while accommodating buyers' egos that "you get what you pay for."
Filled with stories of successful consultants, sample proposals, letters of agreement, and other practical tools, Value-Based Fees' pragmatic advice includes:
- Step-by-step guidance on how to establish value-based fees
- How to create the "good deal" dynamic in client relationships
- Sixty ways to raise fees and increase profits immediately
- How to prevent and rebut fee objections
- How to use retainers wisely
- How to develop fee progression strategies
- How to make money while you sleep, eat, and play!
Value-Based Fees clearly explains how to charge for your value--and get--what you're worth, providing the kind of nontheoretical, pragmatic advice that will help to improve any consultant's practice immediately.