ClassDesign: Creating Workshops, Webinars and Teleseminars Students Will Love
Increase your income teaching what you know.
A strong workshop design allows:
- students to learn with ease
- teachers to speak with skill, comfort and centeredness
- both to build a trusting business relationship which can continue long after the class ends
For many years, I was the International Director of Education for a software company and creating new educational class was we did, every day of the year. Since then I've been running a school for the self-employed, and I've designed over 60 classes.
I have studied the structure, process, and psychology of good adult educational design and I'm happy to share my knowledge with you and to help you create an outstanding class for your own students!
You Will Learn
In this 6-week teleseminar series, you will learn:
- the psychology of how adults learn
- how to design a structured, multidimensional workshop, teleclass or webinar
- how to construct lessons and lesson plans for optimum student learning
- the art of creating powerful exercises
- how to discover the needs of your students
- how to make your lessons interactive so adults won't be bored
- how to conduct post-class evaluations to give you valuable feedback
- choosing the best delivery method for you and your students
- the easy way to convert lessons and exercises from a live class format to a teleclass/webinar format (and vice versa)
- best practices in webinar slide design
- project planning tips for all steps, from idea to completion of your class design
Come with your ideas and questions, and walk away with a class design of your own, ready to teach!
- You'll get access to my private Student Website, where you'll have even more information on all aspects of designing great workshops, webinars and teleseminars.
- Personal input from me on your homework assignments (your evolving lesson plan). Apply what you learn each week, submit it to me, and I'll review it, giving comments and feedback.
What Students Say...
Karyn Greenstreet's 'ClassDesign' teleclass was well worth my money and time. The class was jam-packed with the information that I needed to create a workshop that fit my target market's needs. By the end of the class, I had a completed an instructive, thought provoking, and fun workshop!
My workshop has clear objectives, individual lesson plans, group and individual exercises, warm-ups and more. I also learned of critical resources that will help me to market my class and assess how it went.
The best part of Karyn's class was her feedback: every week I got to email her my homework (a new section of my workshop, which was based on the class lesson) and she promptly sent me a helpful critique of my work.
This class is a great investment for anyone who wants to improve or create a workshop or class!
—Claudia Heilbrunn, CTACC
Claudia Ink Tutoring
Length of Workshop
This teleseminar series meets one hour each week, for six weeks.
All teleseminars are 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM eastern.
This workshop is offered via live teleseminar format with me.
Teleseminars are live workshops that are given over the telephone, where you can interact with me and the other participants. Teleseminars are a great way to learn, because you can learn from the convenience of your home or office.
The live teleseminar sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session, you will be able to download the audio recording of the class and listen to it at your leisure. Teleseminar class recordings are generally made available within 24 hours of the class date.
What Students Say...
For anyone considering developing an effective workshop, teleclass, or any type of training presentation, I highly recommend taking your ClassDesign class first!
I had been asked to design and deliver project management workshop for nonprofits recently. My challenge was taking such a broad subject and condensing it down into a four hour workshop. Not an easy task in such a short amount of time.
If it wasn't for your ClassDesign teleclass, I can honestly say it would never have been able to pull this workshop off and get the high marks I received from my workshop participants. I can't wait to begin designing my next workshop!
About The Instructor
Hi, I'm Karyn Greenstreet, a small business consultant and self-employment expert. I have owned five businesses since 1981 and I love to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I have been designing and teaching classes for 25 years and have taught business and personal development topics to over 270,000 students worldwide. I look forward to seeing you in class!
Registration Fees (In US Dollars)
$279 for this six-week class
How To Register
This class is will be scheduled again in Spring/Summer 2016. Sign up for our newsletter mailing list and receive announcements about upcoming class dates.