Start a Mastermind Group Today
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
If you are new to mastermind groups, this introductory level class is for you.
You Will Learn
In this 3-week teleclass you will learn how to:
- Help people distinguish between a mastermind group, group coaching, and training classes
- Pick what type of people should attend your mastermind group
- Choose to facilitate, participate, or both
- Select your mastermind group's niche and type
- Decide where to hold meetings
- Determine if your group should be free or paid
- Create meeting agendas
- Prepare for your first meeting
- Write group guidelines
- Choose among basic masterminding techniques
- Determine why mastermind groups fail — and what you can do to ensure the success of your group
Two Great Bonuses:
- Once you register for the this teleclass, you may list your mastermind group for free at The Success Alliance website, which receives 20,000 visitors annually looking for mastermind groups. You will receive an email with instructions on how to list your mastermind group once you register.
- You'll get access to my private Student Website (at the start of class) where you'll get sample forms and handouts for your mastermind group.
What Students Say...
This is a great class if you are thinking about forming a Mastermind or have formed one and just need to tweak your group. The tips and suggestions provided by the facilitator and other students were very helpful. I also enjoyed the private student area and resources.
Emerging Virtual Assistance
Emerging Assistance MasterMind
Length of Workshop
This teleclass meets one hour each week, for three weeks.
- May 15
- May 22
- June 5
All teleclasses are 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM eastern.
NOTE: No class on May 29 (Memorial Day holiday week in USA)
This workshop is offered via live teleseminar format with me.
Teleseminars are live workshops that are given over the telephone, where you can interact with me and the other participants. Teleseminars are a great way to learn, because you can learn from the convenience of your home or office.
The live teleseminar sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session, you will be able to download the audio recording of the class and listen to it at your leisure. Class recordings are generally made available within 24 hours of the class date. For instance, if a class is held on a Tuesday, the recording will be available for downloading on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.
What Students Say...
I was in your mastermind group last year. Next Wednesday I'm doing a two hour group support meeting for a local church. We were expecting 20 to 40 people. They cutoff registration at 130, and had to schedule another meeting in January to handle the overflow!
I just wanted you to know that what you teach is growing and impacting hundreds, if not thousands, of people. I would strongly recommend your mastermind workshop - and be prepared for amazing things to happen as a result!
—Joe H. Jones
Executive Director, Career Ministries
About The Instructor
Hi, I'm Karyn Greenstreet, a small business coach and self-employment expert. I have owned five businesses since 1981 and I love to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I have been designing and teaching classes for 25 years and have taught over 250,000 students worldwide. I look forward to seeing you in class!
Registration Fees (In US Dollars)
$129.00 for the three-week teleclass
How To Register
What Students Say...
Working with Karyn and the group helped to expand upon the offerings in Karyn's e-book (be sure and get it along with the class!). I was able to enhance the experience of my current mastermind group and walked away with ideas and inspiration for additional group offerings.