Grow Your Small Business Consultant Business
Ready to have a successful and efficient small business consulting practice?
Good for you!
There are millions of small businesses that need your help. Working directly with the small business owner creates value for you both.
Small business consultants and coaches have come to me over the past 17 years, asking for mentoring and guidance about building their own small business consulting practice. I've created this program for people like you who want to mentoring with a seasoned small business consultant, as well as the special dynamic that small group mentoring circles can provide.
Welcome to the Greenstreet Master Program
Whether you want to call yourself a coach, consultant, mentor or advisor, if you are serious about assisting self-employed small business owners to build their businesses, then this program is for you.
This unique group mentoring program is for small business consultants who serve solo entrepreneurs and micro business owners.
This is not a training class. It is private group mentorning program, customized to what you need to work on each month, so you can learn exactly the skills you need and brainstorm solutions to current challenges -- either in your own business or challenges that your clients are presenting to you.
What you learn in this mentoring program you will use immediately with your clients and in your own business development.
This is a group mentoring program for coach-consultants who want to work directly with the business owner, and use both coaching skills and consulting expertise to help entrepreneurs get the results they seek.
What Will We Focus On?
There are three goals that every small business consultant has:
- Business Growth To grow your consulting practice, increasing revenues annually and serving more clients.
- Getting Things Done To be more efficient in running your business, reducing overwhelm and stress.
- Business Strategy To have a clear vision of your business model, for today and for the future.
Why Learn With Me?
I taught my first business building class to a group of entrepreneurs in 1996. I have designed the Greenstreet Master Program based on my 17 years as a small business coach, consultant and trainer, and my 31 years as a small business owner.
- I have owned five businesses and sold three of them.
- I have served clients in 47 industries, and I bring that world of knowledge directly to you.
- I have taught over 260,000 students the business and personal growth skills they need in order to start, grow and streamline their businesses.
- I run a School for the Self Employed, working with students from across the globe.
- I have written 35 business development classes.
- I have written five ebooks and designed eight audio programs.
With all this skill and experience, I know quite a few shortcuts -- ways to help you acquire skill and grow your own consulting business.
What Clients Say...
I am a coach and have worked with Karyn on several occasions. Her approach has always been one of looking at market conditions for businesses, designing great curriculum and classes, and successfully training others to succeed. She is uniquely gifted in helping her students and clients recognize and deal with circumstances, plan realistic goals and reach their full potential. I would recommend Karyn to anyone who is serious about growing personally and professionally.
—Ken Abrams, MCC
TOPcoach International, LLC
You Will Wear Two Hats
I designed this program to help you gain new knowledge and skill, and put them to use immediately. You will use each topic we discuss in two ways:
- First, in your own business, to grow it and make it more efficient
- Second, with your clients, to help them solve business problems
There is no fluff in the Greenstreet Master Program. Every meeting focuses on what you need help with -- topics immediately applicable to everyday business situations and challenges.
Here Are Some Common Topics We Discuss
- Track One teaches consulting and coaching skills, helping you gain competency and work better with your clients.
- Track Two is all about your own business: how to design it, how to grow it,
how to make it more efficient.
- Track Three is advanced skill building and business building
TRACK ONE – Help Your Clients by Becoming a Better Consultant
- What does it mean to be a consultant?
- The 29 problems all small business owners have
- Define the client's core problems and goals
- Brainstorm solutions, and consensus building
- Help clients develop/redefine their business model
- Assist clients with strategic thinking
- Design marketing plans, launch plans, and campaign calendars
- Help clients with time management and project management
- Basic coaching skills training
- Know when to educate, when to coach and when to give advice
- Manage the client relationship/expectations
- Create worksheets and assessments you can use with your clients
- Help your client track goals and create dashboards
TRACK TWO – Building and Running Your Own Business
- Choose which type of small business owner you want to work with
- Determine your areas of expertise and creating a learning plan and/or resource plan
- Identify your mission and vision for your business
- Design your business model
- Choose and package the services and products you will offer
- Set your pricing model
- Determine your expense and profit models
- Choose core marketing techniques and design your marketing plan
- Brand your business with words, graphics and your core message
- Develop your pipeline and nurture leads
- Create a sales process and sales script
- Handle new client intake
- Systematize your business and get organized
- Manage your time, deal with overwhelm and get into action
- Set up your office space
- Set up your billing and financial systems
- Create contract and proposal templates
- Create your Consultant's Toolkit
- Create strategies for leveraging your time and increasing income
TRACK THREE – Advanced Skill Building
- The ethics of consulting and coaching
- Help clients with planning their website design project
- Hiring, working with, and firing staff and sub-contractors
- Assess your competition and how to be remarkable in a crowded marketplace
- Keep your skills sharp and up-to-date
- Establish your expert status and platform
- Use analytical tools like SWOT, GRID, Force Field Analysis, Weighted-Average Matrix, etc.
- Deal with difficult clients and tough consulting situations
- Design and market your classes, group coaching programs, and mastermind groups
- Plan, create and market information products such as ebooks, audio programs, and video tutorials
- Provide extraordinary customer service
What Clients Say...
My business coach, Karyn Greenstreet, was a pivotal point in my career. It was her faith in me and a clear intention to help me ride the big wave, that gave me the clarity to figure out what I really wanted to do, and find the passion to forge ahead with my vision.
Mind you, in late January, Karyn flew all the way from Pennsylvania to Florida for a one-on-one, full day intensive Integrated Marketing and Business Planning session with me. Karyn gave me her undivided attention as she wanted to make sure I'd be on my path to success and well prepared before my Grand Opening. Needless to say, 'she did good' as here I am, and she continues to be my business coach. Thank you Karyn!
Vision For Success
Which Tracks/Topics Are For You?
In a typical small business consultant's lifetime, you would need to know everything in Tracks One, Two and Three.
- If you are a brand new small business consultant, choose your top-priority topics Track One and Track Two.
- If you are already a small business consultant, then you might need a special mix of particular topics from all the Tracks, but not everything on the list. Track Three was created especially for you.
Start with a 90 Minute VIP Private Kickoff Intensive
To kickoff the program, you and I will talk privately for 90 minutes to determine your goals for the program and gain clarity on your business focus and challenges, choosing the topics to cover, and the order in which you will learn them.
You will get exactly what you need without wasting time on topics you are already an expert in, topics you aren't ready to tackle yet, or topics you simply don't need because they don't pertain to your specific business model.
Follow Up with Biweekly Group Mentoring Calls
- Twelve 90-minute group mentoring phone sessions, biweekly. This is for brainstorming and problem solving -- a real Think Tank for your consulting business!
- Together we will determine your Action Plan, based on what we discussed in the meetings and what is most important to work on next to help grow your business.
- I share with you any worksheets, checklists, templates, business techniques and forms that I use with clients.
- Private VIP kickoff sessions and group mentoring calls are recorded so that you can review the material repeatedly to gain depth and clarity.
Is This The Right Mentoring Program For You?
This program is designed for serious, motivated, achieving people who want to become better small business consultants. If you are completely committed to building the best consultanting practice you can, if you are wholeheartedly devoted to building the skill set to serve your clients to your highest ability, then this program is for you.
If you want to "dabble" in coaching and consulting, if you're not sure you want to run your own consulting business, if you aren't ready to work hard to build your skills and grow your consulting practice, this program is definitely not for you.
This program is not for business consultants who want to market to mid- and large-sized companies. This program is for consultants who want to work directly with the business owner as their client.
I Expect a lot from My Group Mentoring Participants:
- You will show up to each session ready to work hard, think hard, and dream big.
- You will work on your Action Items and submit them to me before your next session.
- You will ask questions if you don't completely understand something and need clarification or examples.
- You will tell me if you want in-depth information about a topic, or if you simply need a summary.
- You are ready to design a consulting business that meets both your personal and professional goals.
Each 6-month Group Mentoring Program Includes:
- a 90 minute private VIP kickoff session
- 12 biweekly group mentoring calls
- Unlimited access to me via the private online message forum
6-month membership in this program is $4,500.
Your intial deposit to hold your place in the program is $900. You will make 4 additional payments of $900 thereafter.
If you were to work with me privately for 6 months, it would cost you over $12,000. By offering this group mentoring program, I make it affordable to motivated consultants who are ready to build their business and are decisive when making important decisions, like investing in their education.
This program is only for serious small business consultants who want to grow their business and know they need to invest both time and money to do so.
Next Group Starts Soon
The May 2013 group is full.
The next Greenstreet Master Program begins in early June 2013. It is limited to six participants and is by application only.
Do You Have Questions?
I provide a free initial 30-minute telephone conversation for prospective group mentoring participants to see if the Greenstreet Master Program is a good fit for your needs and goals.
This helps determine if this program a good fit for you based on your unique situation, and gives us an opportunity to explore your business ideas and challenges.
It is also a chance to answer any questions you have about working with me.
Call today to schedule:
(610) 346-6601 or click here to send email.