Positioning Your Business
With Information Products
Teleclass with guest Alicia Smith
About The Teleclass Recording
There are times, even in a service-based business, that having an information product can help you promote and position yourself for ever greater sales. In this class we will explore what constitutes an information product, how to use these products to position your business, the decision whether to charge or not for your information products and an overview of the mechanics of producing and delivering your products.
About Alicia Smith
As an internationally recognized coach, consultant and trainer Alicia Smith has developed over sixty-five training programs and has trained and coached over seventy thousand individuals in their own business or as employees in service, non-profit, governmental and manufacturing.
Click here for handout and listen to the audio. See directions, "How To Download" at the bottom of this page.
Some of these handouts are in PDF format. You will need to download the free Acrobat Reader software to view or print them. Download the free Acrobat Reader here:
NOTE: Did you miss the teleclass? Karyn will be offering other free teleclasses in the near future. Please subscribe to the newsletter and we'll inform you of dates and times as soon as we have them available.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Target As.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Link Target As.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select either Save Target As or Save Link As or Download Link to Disk.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select Save Link As.
- Safari: control-click on the link. Select Download Linked File As.