Simple Solutions for Busy Entrepreneurs
Teleclass with guest Angee Robertson
About The Teleclass Recording
Are you caught in the 'Catch 22' of needing help--yesterday, but not being able to afford an assistant?
Angee Robertson saw this gap between those who could afford administrative support and those who couldn't so she created the Do-It-Yourself Micropreneur program.
What's a Micropreneur? Angee describes it as, "...an entrepreneur willing to accept the risk of starting and managing the type of business that remains small, lets them do the kind of work they want to do, and offers them a balanced lifestyle."
Micropreneurs easily lose themselves in the day-to-day operations of their business, which often pulls them out of the revenue-generation game of networking and marketing. Angee gives you specific steps that you can take to make your business run smoothly even when you're not there... and without having to hire an assistant.
Learn how to:
- deal with email overwhelm
- implement a great follow up system
- handle interruptions that drive you crazy
- have a business and a life
- …and more!
About Angee Robertson
Angee Robertson understands her clients’ angst of being a small business owner because she owns her own business. Her clients refer to her an “administrative partner” because she helps them to focus on what they love while she helps maintain the day-to-day operations. Angee has ten years of experience in the administrative and customer service areas. She has provided support in areas such as contact management, client follow-up, on-line registration, desktop publishing, e-zine development and web site design/maintenance just to name a few. Angee understands the importance of building relationships with her clients to help them further their business and also allow her full creative expression!
Angee is a graduate of AssistU virtual assistance training program, and owner of Assistant Extraordinaire and Do-It-Yourself Micropreneur, products and services to help small business owners face the challenges of maintaining a service based business.
Click here for handout and listen to the audio. See directions, "How To Download" at the bottom of this page.
Some of these handouts are in PDF format. You will need to download the free Acrobat Reader software to view or print them. Download the free Acrobat Reader here:
NOTE: Did you miss the teleclass? Karyn will be offering other free teleclasses in the near future. Please subscribe to the newsletter and we'll inform you of dates and times as soon as we have them available.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Target As.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Link Target As.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select either Save Target As or Save Link As or Download Link to Disk.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select Save Link As.
- Safari: control-click on the link. Select Download Linked File As.