Creating Your Signature Presence
Teleclass with guest Colleen Bracken
About The Teleclass Recording
Be it in the boardroom, at the podium, with a prospective client, at an interview, or in an employee team meeting: "Presence" counts!
Presence is the foundation for inspiring and influencing those around us, in all kinds of situations. Learn how to boost your natural style to the level of magnetic presence.
Some of the questions we discuss:
- What IS presence?
- What are your unique natural building blocks for constructing presence?
- How does one boost those blocks to the level of a powerful magnetism?
About Colleen Bracken
Colleen Bracken is a veteran coach, trainer & public speaker, specializing in communication & influence, achievement, and personal productivity. She has helped companies like PepsiCo, Lockheed Martin, Leadership Philadelphia, Centocor, the YMCA, and many small to mid-size businesses. She has a particular enthusiasm for working with leaders who are striving toward becoming powerful and authentic presenters and communicators.
Colleen is a Past-President of the Philadelphia Area Coaches Alliance, and a member of the National Speakers' Association. She holds the elite designation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC), granted by the International Coach Federation.
Colleen Bracken specializes in working with business owners, executives, & government leaders who possess the attributes of "SuperAchiever™." Through one-on-one and group coaching, Colleen helps her clients to define what success means to them, to develop their authentic leadership style, and to manage their prodigious energy in a way that helps them new heights of fulfillment, effectiveness and success in business and in life. Visit her website at www.superachiever.net to learn if YOU fit the SuperAchiever™ profile!
Click here for handout and listen to the audio. See directions, "How To Download" at the bottom of this page.
Some of these handouts are in PDF format. You will need to download the free Acrobat Reader software to view or print them. Download the free Acrobat Reader here:
NOTE: Did you miss the teleclass? Karyn will be offering other free teleclasses in the near future. Please subscribe to the newsletter and we'll inform you of dates and times as soon as we have them available.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Target As.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Link Target As.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select either Save Target As or Save Link As or Download Link to Disk.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select Save Link As.
- Safari: control-click on the link. Select Download Linked File As.