Yes, You CAN Do Your Own
Teleclass with guest Doreen Amatelli
About The Teleclass Recording
Effective business decisions are often based on solid market research. Learning about the needs, behaviors and motivations of your customers can reduce your business risk.
If you are exploring a potential new business or operate a small business and want to grow your share of the market, come and learn the role market research can play in your business.
Get an overview of key techniques such as the internet, focus groups, personal interviews, and surveys to gather information on your market. Learn how to interpret market research findings and translate them into action.
Take our How Do You Prefer To Learn? survey!
About Doreen Amatelli
With over 15 years experience with major corporations and consulting firms in marketing research, marketing and finance, Doreen helps marketing organizations make the most effective business decisions. She is an experienced market researcher and moderator with a strong qualitative and quantitative background in various industries such as pharmaceutical, IT/telecommunications and small business.
Doreen has directed over 70 qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects and conducted over 500 one-on-one interviews and focus groups.
Click here for handout and listen to the audio. See directions, "How To Download" at the bottom of this page.
Some of these handouts are in PDF format. You will need to download the free Acrobat Reader software to view or print them. Download the free Acrobat Reader here:
NOTE: Did you miss the teleclass? Karyn will be offering other free teleclasses in the near future. Please subscribe to the newsletter and we'll inform you of dates and times as soon as we have them available.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Target As.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: right mouse click on the link. Select Save Link Target As.
- Internet Explorer/AOL/MSN: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select either Save Target As or Save Link As or Download Link to Disk.
- Firefox/Netscape/Mozilla: click-and-hold (or control-click) on the link. Select Save Link As.
- Safari: control-click on the link. Select Download Linked File As.