Meet Karyn Greenstreet
Karyn Greenstreet is the President of Passion For Business, LLC.
Karyn is an internationally-known speaker, author, and self-employment expert who has taught business and personal development topics to over 260,000 people worldwide. She is extraordinarily passionate about helping self-employed people to create the life and business they want.
She is the recipient of the 2011 Most Inspiring Business Woman award.
Some information about Karyn's background and experiences:
- Karyn has been offering small business coaching and consulting since 1994.
- She has owned five businesses since 1981, and sold three of them.
- Karyn has been on the teaching faculty of several schools. She was the National Education Director for Practice Pay Solutions, and she is currently on the faculty of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA) "Contractor's College." She is also a recommended teacher for the members of the Association for Personal Historians (APH).
- Listen to Karyn being interviewed on the radio.
- Karyn has written over 50 student guides on many topics: personal growth, success and motivation, spirituality, business skills, and software education.
- Karyn's latest book is How To Start a For-Profit Mastermind Group.
- She is also the author of SEO For Everyone.
- Karyn was quoted in Brad Hill's book, Building Business With Google For Dummies.
- She is a contributing author to three books:
- Meet and Grow Rich by Joe Vitale and Bill Hibbler
- World Class Speaking by Craig Valentine and Mitch Meyerson
- Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists by Gene Marks
- Karyn was featured in the November 2011 issue of Entrpreneur Magazine, in the article entitled A Five-Step Guide to Reinventing Your Business. The print version of the magazine has a full version of the article entitled How to Pivot.
- She was quoted in Entrepreneur Magazine's article entitled, What's Love Got To Do With It? and the Wall Street Journal's article, If a Child Is In Need, Start a Business.
- She was also quoted in the New York Times article, How to Avoid Becoming a Failure Statistic.
- She was featured in the PhillyBurbs article Woman to woman: What do We Want? (about the psychology of marketing to women), and Karyn's work with clients was featured in the PhillyBurbs article, Making A Living: Empowering business owners through education, coaching.
- She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Management, and has postgraduate work in Business Administration and Computer Systems
- Karyn is a graduate of CoachU's 125-hour coach training program, and attended The Small Business School of Coaching and The Graduate School of Coaching.
- Karyn is a trained "Art of Empowerment" workshop instructor.
- Certified in Adult Education Design and Implementation
- Certified Teleclass Leader
- Memberships and Affiliations
My Quest is to offer my entire self in service to others -- all my knowledge, experience, insight, passion, and resources. It is to help you connect to your own passion and create the life and business of your dreams. I encourage you to live up to your peak potential, and create a business that is juicy, rich and fascinating.
I believe we all have special gifts to bring to the world. Everyone should have a Mission Statement for their life and business.