Karyn Greenstreet is the President of Passion For Business, LLC.
Karyn is an internationally-known speaker, author, and self-employment expert who has taught business and personal development topics to over 290,000 people worldwide. She is extraordinarily passionate about helping small business owners create the life and business they want.
Check out her new book! Karyn Greenstreet is the author of One Action Now: Get Focused, Stay on Track, and Get More Done in Your Business.
Some information about Karyn’s background and experiences:
- Karyn has been offering small business coaching and consulting since 1994.
- She has owned five businesses since 1981, and sold three of them.
- Karyn has been on the teaching faculty of several schools. She was the National Education Director for Practice Pay Solutions, and she was on the faculty of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA) “Contractor’s College.” She was also a recommended instructor for the Association for Personal Historians (APH).
- Karyn has written over 50 student guides on many topics: personal growth, success and motivation, spirituality, business skills, and software education.
- Karyn Greenstreet is the author of her new book One Action Now: Get Focused, Stay on Track, and Get More Done in Your Business.
- She is also the author of Discover the Missing Link, solving the mystery of why small business owners aren’t buying your services.
- She is a contributing author to three books: Meet and Grow Rich by Joe Vitale and Bill Hibbler, World Class Speaking by Craig Valentine and Mitch Meyerson, and Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists by Gene Marks.
- Karyn was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, in the article entitled A Five-Step Guide to Reinventing Your Business. The print version of the magazine has a full version of the article entitled How to Pivot.
- She was quoted in Entrepreneur Magazine’s article entitled, What’s Love Got To Do With It? and the Wall Street Journal’s article, If a Child’s In Need, Start a Business.
- She was also quoted in the New York Times article, How to Avoid Becoming a Failure Statistic.
- She was featured in the PhillyBurbs article Woman to Woman: What do We Want? (about the psychology of marketing to women), and Karyn’s work with clients was featured in the PhillyBurbs article, Making A Living: Empowering business owners through education, coaching.
- Jeweller Magazine published Karyn’s article, Should You List Your Prices on Your Website.
- She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Management and has postgraduate work in Business Administration and Computer Systems from The College of New Jersey.
- Karyn is a graduate of CoachU’s coach training program and attended both The Small Business School of Coaching and The Graduate School of Coaching.
- Karyn is a trained “Art of Empowerment” workshop instructor.
- Certified in Adult Education Design and Implementation
My Quest. My Mission. My Purpose
My Quest is to offer my entire self in service to others — all my knowledge, experience, insight, passion, and resources. It is to help you connect to your own passion and create the life and business of your dreams. I encourage you to live up to your peak potential, and create a business that is juicy, rich and fascinating.
I believe we all have special gifts to bring to the world. Everyone should have a Mission Statement for their life and business. What’s yours?