Passion For Business believes in maintaining your privacy on the Internet.
We love the Internet. Through it, you can research information, shop, learn, discuss, and generally share with others. But some folks find that sharing your private information with others is a lucrative market, a chance to earn money (and land junk e-mail in your InBox!).
Your privacy is important to us.
Mailing List Privacy
- We do not rent or trade our mailing list, or share personal information, with others outside of our company.
- We do not purchase or rent mailing lists from others. We do not “spam” people who have not asked to be on our mailing list.
- You may unsubscribe anytime using the link at the bottom of any email or by emailing us directly. Please note that if you have purchased a product or service from us, then unsubscribe from our mailing list, you will not receive notifications about your purchased product or service, including login IDs, etc.
Information We Collect
We generally collect the following information:
- Information you share with us. We collect and process your personal information when you place an order, create an account, or subscribe to one of our free products/services.
How We Use Information
We generally process personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide our products and services. We process personal information in order to provide our products and services, which includes processing payments, emailing you about your account, creating customer accounts, authenticating logins, giving access to paid resources and private online message forums. If you order a product or service from us, we will not share your personal information with anyone except those working with Passion For Business, LLC (and it’s brand, The Success Alliance) to ship your product or perform the service you ordered. Our online ordering is on a secure server so your information is private and safe. Our e-commerce shopping cart is PCI compliant and “Hacker Safe” rated.
- To analyze and improve our products and services. We constantly work to improve and provide new tools and services to our customers. We may also need to fix bugs or issues, analyze the use of our website to improve the customer experience, create/assess our marketing campaigns, or determine which website pages are most popular.
We will maintain client confidentiality to the full extent allowed by law. We honor the client’s privacy, and do not discuss our private consulting sessions or mastermind group meetings with others. Both parties agree to a foundation of honesty, trust and respect and understand that your ultimate well-being is the central focus of the relationship.
Now, a note about our privacy:
We ask that you do not share our email address to others, add it to a marketing email list, or add it to your email newsletter list without our express permission. If you think someone would be interested in our web site, give them our web address. Thanks!
Our complete site is copyrighted; and registered with the United States Copyright office (#TXU1-304-190). Please do not copy our material and use it on your site, or in any other way distribute it. That’s stealing. If you’d like to use our material, please email us for written permission.
Enjoy our web site!