I interviewed Jon Morrow, associate editor of Copyblogger, about what it really takes to get your blog noticed.
ONE tip from Jon’s interview yielded me 2,027 unique visitors to just ONE of my blog posts, and those people shared my blog post 910 times.
In this audio interview, Jon covers:
- Why start your own blog
- How to get more traffic to your blog
- Why your blog posts get ignored
- Why getting subscribers is more important than getting traffic
- How to avoid writing boring content
- How to get inside the head of your readers to know what they want you to write about
- Why blog comments are so important
- Should you try for email subscribers or RSS subscribers?
- How often should you post
- How having conversations with readers/customers will make a better blog
- The mistakes Jon made when he first got started with blogging (and how you can avoid them)
- How to incentivize people to subscribe to your blog
You’ll love the full range of tips that Jon shared with me during this interview! Just one of them could boost your blog to a whole new level.