Being Self-Employed Is The Best Lifestyle I Know
There is no greater way to personal satisfaction and tapping into your peak potential than creating the small business of your dreams.
There are 21 million solo entrepreneurs in the USA, but the fact is that only 10% of solo business owners make over $100,000 a year.
A small business coach helps you with strategies and techniques to create business success and think strategically about your business. Coaching and consulting helps you:
- Increase revenue and create steady profits
- Learn specific marketing and business skills
- Expand your reach and find new customers
- Craft a cohesive action plan for growing your business
- Boost clarity about your business vision and big projects
- Create sustainable motivation and accountability
- Manage your time wisely
- Prioritize your tasks so you know what to do first
- Stop feeling overwhelmed
There are generally three problems for the self-employed:
- You are overwhelmed with ideas and information, and you need a trusted source to help you design and implement a compelling action plan to take your business to the next level.
- You need to learn marketing skills so you can increase revenue and reach new prospective customers.
- You know what you need to do — but you need a system and structure in your business to get things done.
Without support and knowledge in running a business, you'll end up struggling to make your business a success, and all your passion and enthusiasm will drain away. That's where a small business consultant helps.
Get Started NOW
- First, read the article, What Is The Difference Between a Small Business Coach and a Consultant? to help understand which service best fits your needs — maybe you need both?
- Second, think about your business challenges. If you were to hire a coach, what would be the most important outcomes you'd want from working together?
- Third, email or call me to set up your free initial consultation so we can discuss your needs and how I can help you.
It's that easy.
Tools to empower the self employed to succeed.
I'm Karyn Greenstreet, a small business coach and self employment expert, and President of Passion For Business, LLC.
I'm extraordinarily committed to helping you, the small business owner, unlock your potential, thereby creating the business of your dreams. Whether you need a small business coach, small business consultant and/or classes, you get the tools you need to succeed.
Want to meet the talent behind Passion For Business? I invite you to read more about us.
And for more insights and tips about small business ownership, read my blog, Self Employed Success.
Self-employment is the best lifestyle I know. A small business coach can help you create the business of your dreams.