If your website is not giving you the results you want, or if your business has grown and changed over the past few years, many business owners start asking, Should I redesign my website now?
Your website is the front door by which your customers enter. If it’s amateurish, hard to read, difficult to navigate, or poorly designed, your customers will walk right out the door without looking around. The professionalism you display on your website leads to trust and respect; customers are looking for legitimate people to do business with.
The quiz asks questions like:
- Are you getting prospects, leads and sales from your website on a consistent basis?
- Have your business offerings changed since the last time you designed your site?
- Are your high-traffic pages easy to find?
- Can customers find you via search engines?
- Does your text appeal to your target audience?
Here’s a self-quiz to help you figure out if it’s time to get a website facelift:
Take this self-quiz: Is It Time To Redesign My Site?
(Note: the quiz is in PDF format so that you can print it out and take it offline.)
I’ve found that I need a redesign, but the process is so tricky. I haven’t found a designer that understands my vision and one that I can afford.
It’s a game of give and take.
Yes! I know I need to but have the same problem as Alex. I hope to create my own website using a dynamic template site wix.com my only fear is intergrating my blog over.